Sustainable Eyewear
SE

Shopping cart

{"token":"32d0129665f2031512144fc855ca9c53","note":null,"attributes":{},"original_total_price":0,"total_price":0,"total_discount":0,"total_weight":0,"item_count":0,"items":[],"requires_shipping":false}

Quality is key, sustainability is king.

From our frames to their teeny tiny hinges and from our leather cases to our smiling cleaning cloths, sustainability is at their core.

97%
Recycled

Together with Mazzucchelli, the market leader in the production of acetate, we process acetate waste into our black frames. They consist of 97% recycled acetate. The remaining 3% are black ink.

Shop recycled frames

Appelsap & Dick Moby

Appelsap Fresh Music Festival and fashion go hand in hand. So this year it seemed only logical for Dick Moby to team up with Appelsap and design a fresh pair of limited sunnies to impress the people on the festival grounds.

Kwabena Sekyi : Photoshoot

Kwabena Sekyi took a few of our sunnies with him to Cannes, which resulted in this beautiful photo shoot.

Tenue de Nîmes & Dick Moby

Tenue de Nîmes and Dick Moby have developed two pairs of sunglasses perfectly suited for the Dutch summer.